Tuesday, November 24, 2009

About me..

So I guess you dont know me. So I thought I could share a bit about myself. That sounds a bit weird and teenage diary like, so I might as well turn this into one.


The last movie I saw was New Moon...I saw it the minute it came out because my friend works for a cinema. Edward Cullen was hot, they still all need to take acting lessons. All in all a good movie if you love pale guys, which I do.

My favourite band right now is probably HEARTSREVOLUTION, their pretty cool. Check them out if you havent seen them, or watch a gossip girl episode they play a bit of them on that show.

I will always love The Horrors more than anything and they are finally coming to New Zealand, I have been waiting for years. I'm kind of scared about becoming a fan girl and screaming something terrible at them.

I love the 60's style. Everyone does though. So thats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment